Facility Management Consultancy
Kaizen’s facility management experts will consult you in matters of:
- Initial site inspection and walk you through the different required services for your site.
- Scope of work and prepare for the tender documents after analyzing the requirements.
- Invitations to tender
- Strengths and weaknesses of various service providers
- Analysis of proposals
- Contract terms and contract negotiations
- Hand over of property to service providers
- Carrying out strategic reviews of existing arrangements to identify any potential improvements or cost-savings initiatives.
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.