Finance and Budget Control
Kaizen is responsible for the budgeting and cost management of the development. Post project handover, Kaizen will work with the Client to ensure integrated financial control systems can be achieved, allowing for:
• Account set – up to include for procurement processes and sign off authorities
• Approved supplier process to be engaged to set up any potential supplier partners for the service delivery
• Processing of all monthly invoices from FM SP’s, contractors and material suppliers and the preparation of monthly certificates for payment by the client.
• Agreement on financial reporting timescales and targets.
• Propose cost saving initiatives such as energy saving.
• Ensure the property is running at the highest level of efficiency to avoid unnecessary expenses
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.