Finance and Budget Control
Kaizen is responsible for the budgeting and cost management of the development. Post project handover, Kaizen will work with the Client to ensure integrated financial control systems can be achieved, allowing for:
• Account set – up to include for procurement processes and sign off authorities
• Approved supplier process to be engaged to set up any potential supplier partners for the service delivery
• Processing of all monthly invoices from FM SP’s, contractors and material suppliers and the preparation of monthly certificates for payment by the client.
• Agreement on financial reporting timescales and targets.
• Propose cost saving initiatives such as energy saving.
• Ensure the property is running at the highest level of efficiency to avoid unnecessary expenses