Health and Safety
- Conduct quarterly HSE meetings with tenant reps for information share eg. Community improvement suggestions such as elevating safety within the car-parking complex (revision of speed bumps, placement of convex mirrors, speed limit signage, emergency signage, CCTV etc.)
- Conduct bi-annual fire drill in accordance with local authorities and the property Emergency Evacuation Operation Plan (EEOP).
- Station observers in key locations during fire drills to report building team / DCD / Tenant response to drill.
- Conduct Pre-fire drill and fire drill meetings with HSE & Tenant Reps.
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.