Marketing & Leasing
Six months before planned building(s) completion, the leasing team will begin marketing the building(s) and approaching potential tenants to initiate interest
- Preparing a letting brochure, leasing particulars and other promotional materials for circulation to likely interested parties, arranging such advertising as may be appropriate, and liaising with advertising or public relations companies as may be required. The pre approved costs of such letting brochure will be borne by the Client provided that the Client gave his prior written approval on the final draft of the letting brochure, and all other promotional and advertising material as mentioned above.
- Formulate a Marketing Plan – to include on-line and traditional methods of marketing:
- Arrange professional photography of the property for use in marketing collateral.
- Provide a professional video of approximately three minutes for use in marketing collateral.
- Design and launch a website for the development.
- List available units as on at least 20 real estate portals.
- Launch a digital advertising campaign on search engines and social media.
- Handling all inquires, showing prospective tenants the Project and leasable areas, negotiating lease terms, attending to the preparation and submitting the leases to the Client for signature and accepting payment of Rent on the Client’s behalf, it being specified that all cheques and payments shall be made in the name of the Client.
See the latest from our blog
- […] Benefits of OAM […]March 8, 2015 - 5:34 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] OAM Overview […]March 8, 2015 - 5:29 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] Click Here To Read More About Kaizen Property...February 9, 2015 - 1:39 pm by 10 Signs of Poor Property Management
- […] Property Management […]February 9, 2015 - 1:32 pm by 10 Signs of Good Property Management
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Real Estate Investment Trust
- KAIZEN AMS Wins Best Employer in Real Estate at Gulf’s Premier Real Estate Awards
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water Canal
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association Management
- About US
- Contact Us
- Development Management
- Enabling Works and Tender
- Facility Mangement
- Handover Services
- Hard and Soft Services
- Investment Advisory
- Issuing of Title Deeds
- KAIZEN Asset Management Services
- KAIZEN Emergency Contact Directory
- Mall & Retail Management
- Marketing & Leasing
- News & Events
- Our Portfolio
- Owners Association Management
- Procurement System
- Project Leasing
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Refund Policy
- Snagging and Inspection
- Terms and Conditions