Kaizen shall also be responsible for the following matters and report to the Client as required:
• If required, Kaizen will investigate and recommend insurance coverage for the Project to the Client.
• Arrange for the tendering of third party contracts entered into for the Project as often as may be required and instructed by the Client. Such contracts include, but are not limited to, air conditioning and lift maintenance, security, cleaning, insurance, etc.
• If necessary Kaizen shall reasonably ensure that maintenance companies employed at the Project take the necessary precautions and measures to remedy and identify any defects in the Project.
• Kaizen are to at all times endeavour to maximize the Projects income and minimize expenses in such a manner as to not affect the efficiency of the Project.
• Where possible Kaizen will always propose to the Client ways to improve on the efficiency and profitability of the development.
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.