Kaizen shall also be responsible for the following matters and report to the Client as required:
• If required, Kaizen will investigate and recommend insurance coverage for the Project to the Client.
• Arrange for the tendering of third party contracts entered into for the Project as often as may be required and instructed by the Client. Such contracts include, but are not limited to, air conditioning and lift maintenance, security, cleaning, insurance, etc.
• If necessary Kaizen shall reasonably ensure that maintenance companies employed at the Project take the necessary precautions and measures to remedy and identify any defects in the Project.
• Kaizen are to at all times endeavour to maximize the Projects income and minimize expenses in such a manner as to not affect the efficiency of the Project.
• Where possible Kaizen will always propose to the Client ways to improve on the efficiency and profitability of the development.
See the latest from our blog
- […] Benefits of OAM […]March 8, 2015 - 5:34 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] OAM Overview […]March 8, 2015 - 5:29 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] Click Here To Read More About Kaizen Property...February 9, 2015 - 1:39 pm by 10 Signs of Poor Property Management
- […] Property Management […]February 9, 2015 - 1:32 pm by 10 Signs of Good Property Management
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Real Estate Investment Trust
- KAIZEN AMS Wins Best Employer in Real Estate at Gulf’s Premier Real Estate Awards
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water Canal
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association Management
- About US
- Contact Us
- Development Management
- Enabling Works and Tender
- Facility Mangement
- Handover Services
- Hard and Soft Services
- Investment Advisory
- Issuing of Title Deeds
- KAIZEN Asset Management Services
- KAIZEN Emergency Contact Directory
- Mall & Retail Management
- Marketing & Leasing
- News & Events
- Our Portfolio
- Owners Association Management
- Procurement System
- Project Leasing
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Refund Policy
- Snagging and Inspection
- Terms and Conditions