Owners Association Management Service
KAIZEN has the knowledge, procedures and practices in place to provide a streamlined Owners Association Management service to various types of boards, including residential and commercial.
The management of a jointly owned property comes with a host of challenges not associated with a singularly owned property. KAIZEN understands it takes a special blend of skills to facilitate and advise the board to make informed decisions. Whether it is appointing a service provider, issuing instructions and policies on matters related to the Jointly Owned Property Law, we are able to provide full guidance and support.
The owners association services KAIZEN provides include:
- Advisory on financials including budget setup
- Property Management
- Administrative management
KAIZEN brings its experienced management skills to meet both individual owners and their community’s needs through our Owners Association Management.
KAIZEN aims to empower owners to fully control the running of their development; including how and where service charge funds are spent. This means owners will collectively have control of their affairs and in most instances be able to save considerable sums on repairs, maintenance, management fees, insurance premiums and other such service charge items.
Our priority is to also help improve the marketability and value of the property as well as the general living conditions. We accomplish this by giving the owners control of the management strategy while providing the necessary guidance with our experience and in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation. Kaizen provides support through all phases of the OA process and more, including:
- Establishing an action plan and bringing owners together
- Acting as Company Secretary or Director where necessary, in compliance with company law.
- Serving the required Notice Of Invitation to Participate to all qualifying owners.
- Issuing the Claim Notice upon the Landlord and other relevant parties
See the latest from our blog
- Property Times Recognizes Fadi Nwilati as one of the “Most...January 9, 2018 - 10:56 am
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati...June 12, 2017 - 12:08 pm
- KAIZEN AMS Wins Best Employer in Real Estate at Gulf’s...April 18, 2017 - 5:31 pm
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- […] Benefits of OAM […]March 8, 2015 - 5:34 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] OAM Overview […]March 8, 2015 - 5:29 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] Click Here To Read More About Kaizen Property...February 9, 2015 - 1:39 pm by 10 Signs of Poor Property Management
- […] Property Management […]February 9, 2015 - 1:32 pm by 10 Signs of Good Property Management
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.
- Property Times Recognizes Fadi Nwilati as one of the “Most Trusted Real Estate Professionals” in DUBAI
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Real Estate Investment Trust
- KAIZEN AMS Wins Best Employer in Real Estate at Gulf’s Premier Real Estate Awards
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water Canal
- About US
- Contact Us
- Development Management
- Enabling Works and Tender
- Facility Mangement
- Handover Services
- Hard and Soft Services
- Investment Advisory
- Issuing of Title Deeds
- KAIZEN Asset Management Services
- KAIZEN Emergency Contact Directory
- Mall & Retail Management
- Marketing & Leasing
- News & Events
- Our Portfolio
- Owners Association Management
- Procurement System
- Project Leasing
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Refund Policy
- Snagging and Inspection
- Terms and Conditions