Phase 3 – Design Stage
- Coordinate, attend meetings, and provide added value input with architectural consultants at the following stages:
- – Concept Design Stage
- – Schematic Design Stage
- – Detailed Design Stage
- – Tender Stage
- Ensure the architectural consultant commitment to the project schedule during design stage
- Work closely with the architects to maximize leasable area during design stage.
- Maximize the leasable area while maintaining the right level of common areas
- Review cost estimates provided by the quantity surveyors
- Provide added value recommendations to ensure no issues arise post project handover
- Advise on alternatives to recommended systems, when applicable.
- Work with the consultant on preparing the enabling works tender package
- Analyse office layouts for efficiency.
- Advise client on various façade & interior options in coordination with designers
- Prepare monthly reports to advise client on completed design works & design schedules.
- Review designs submitted by the architectural consultant and provide our professional input and recommendations.
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.