Kaizen aims to take the hassle away from the owner by insuring our services encompasses all aspects of running a profitable property. Many Property Management companies in the region are quick to provide a one-size-fits-all approach to their clients. At Kaizen, we believe that the first, and most important step in the property Management process is listening and understanding our clients challenges and goals. It is with this knowledge that we then tailor our experienced management system to best suit our clients.
- Raising and collection of service charges.
- Managing Client monies in accordance with legislation, including maintaining a reserve fund where required.
- Effective credit control and debt recovery.
- Preparation of yearly accounts and “user friendly” itemized invoices.
- Service charge modeling , budgeting and forecasting.
- Transparent account keeping for all service charge collection and dispensation including receipts, direct payments, cash reconciliation, disbursements and expense reports.
- Clear and transparent Escrow accounting. Identifying and analyzing cost saving initiatives.
- Regular on site inspections.
- Appointment and supervision of facility managers, contractors, surveyors, engineers, maintenance providers and on-site staff.
- Identification of present and future issues to ensure the smooth running and preservation of the development.
- Propose initiatives to preserve assets and effectively manage the assets.