Kaizen aims to take the hassle away from the owner by insuring our services encompasses all aspects of running a profitable property. Many Property Management companies in the region are quick to provide a one-size-fits-all approach to their clients. At Kaizen, we believe that the first, and most important step in the property Management process is listening and understanding our clients challenges and goals. It is with this knowledge that we then tailor our experienced management system to best suit our clients.
- Raising and collection of service charges.
- Managing Client monies in accordance with legislation, including maintaining a reserve fund where required.
- Effective credit control and debt recovery.
- Preparation of yearly accounts and “user friendly” itemized invoices.
- Service charge modeling , budgeting and forecasting.
- Transparent account keeping for all service charge collection and dispensation including receipts, direct payments, cash reconciliation, disbursements and expense reports.
- Clear and transparent Escrow accounting. Identifying and analyzing cost saving initiatives.
- Regular on site inspections.
- Appointment and supervision of facility managers, contractors, surveyors, engineers, maintenance providers and on-site staff.
- Identification of present and future issues to ensure the smooth running and preservation of the development.
- Propose initiatives to preserve assets and effectively manage the assets.
See the latest from our blog
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?March 29, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water CanalJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:34 am
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association ManagementMarch 3, 2016 - 12:14 pm
- Introduction to Owners Association, Strata Law and the Role of an Association ManagerFebruary 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.