Kaizen aims to take the hassle away from the owner by insuring our services encompasses all aspects of running a profitable property. Many Property Management companies in the region are quick to provide a one-size-fits-all approach to their clients. At Kaizen, we believe that the first, and most important step in the property Management process is listening and understanding our clients challenges and goals. It is with this knowledge that we then tailor our experienced management system to best suit our clients.
- Raising and collection of service charges.
- Managing Client monies in accordance with legislation, including maintaining a reserve fund where required.
- Effective credit control and debt recovery.
- Preparation of yearly accounts and “user friendly” itemized invoices.
- Service charge modeling , budgeting and forecasting.
- Transparent account keeping for all service charge collection and dispensation including receipts, direct payments, cash reconciliation, disbursements and expense reports.
- Clear and transparent Escrow accounting. Identifying and analyzing cost saving initiatives.
- Regular on site inspections.
- Appointment and supervision of facility managers, contractors, surveyors, engineers, maintenance providers and on-site staff.
- Identification of present and future issues to ensure the smooth running and preservation of the development.
- Propose initiatives to preserve assets and effectively manage the assets.
See the latest from our blog
- […] Benefits of OAM […]March 8, 2015 - 5:34 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] OAM Overview […]March 8, 2015 - 5:29 am by Owners Association Management - Kaizen Property Services
- […] Click Here To Read More About Kaizen Property...February 9, 2015 - 1:39 pm by 10 Signs of Poor Property Management
- […] Property Management […]February 9, 2015 - 1:32 pm by 10 Signs of Good Property Management
Our mission is to deliver the best property
management experience in the industry
Our mother company was founded in 2006 by real estate experts with 32 years of international experience in property management, asset management, owners association management, facility management and development management.
KAIZEN AMS was borne of the demand for a superior quality niche property service, whose core function is to provide an elite service and exceptional customer service.
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Real Estate Investment Trust
- KAIZEN AMS Wins Best Employer in Real Estate at Gulf’s Premier Real Estate Awards
- Should Land Owners Develop Their Plots?
- PropertyTime.ae – Feature Article – Fadi Nwilati on Dubai Water Canal
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Homeowners Association Management
- About US
- Contact Us
- Development Management
- Enabling Works and Tender
- Facility Mangement
- Handover Services
- Hard and Soft Services
- Investment Advisory
- Issuing of Title Deeds
- KAIZEN Asset Management Services
- KAIZEN Emergency Contact Directory
- Mall & Retail Management
- Marketing & Leasing
- News & Events
- Our Portfolio
- Owners Association Management
- Procurement System
- Project Leasing
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Refund Policy
- Snagging and Inspection
- Terms and Conditions