Phase 1 – Research and Advisory
- Research the current and projected demand and supply.
- Analyse different product mix scenarios and recommend the right
product mix to the Client
- Decide on the level of fit out at completion, whether shell & core or
fitted offices in accordance with projected market needs. Kaizen will
conduct a cost-benefit analysis on both scenarios.
- Agree on the target grade of the building, and in turn, level of quality
of finishing material as well as other factors such as: security system,
parking ratio, lifts, and mechanical systems.
- Draft and present the Project Brief to the Client
- Issue request for proposals to architectural consultants based on the
agreed project brief